Marketing commentator Mark Ritson, best-selling author Bruce Daisley and Futurist Nell Watson are among the latest speakers to sign up for MAD//Fest London and New Digital Age’s 99//Club Digital Festival on 15-19 June.
In just 99 seconds and a single slide, the trio will have the chance to present a transformational idea that could change the marketing industry for the better.
Over the course of the week, Over 75 CMOs, marketing leaders and challengers will provide rallying calls to an invite-only global audience of 2,000 marketers. Key topics include growth hacking and innovation, media and technology, customer experience, personalisation, influencer marketing and creativity.
A collaboration between MAD//Fest and New Digital Age, the event will provide an experience that is designed for digital and built on a bespoke event platform to encourage inspiration, networking and entertainment.
- Rachael Pollard, Chief Growth Officer, Starling Bank
- Nick Bamber, Chief Growth Officer, Missguided
- Rory Sutherland, Vice-chair, Ogilvy
- Mark Adams, VP Innovation, VICE
- Penny Parnell, Creative Director, Not On The High St
- Peter Markey, CMO, TSB
- Michael Codd, Head of Innovation, AB InBev
- Lauren Spearman, Head of Brand Advocacy, Made.com
- Valentina Torrusio, CEE Data & Productivity Connections Manager, The Coca–Cola Company
- Ben Carter, Global Director – Restaurants + Partnerships, JUST EAT
- Tony Miller,CMO, WW
Attendees can also enjoy digital entertainment including cocktail making with made.com, a ‘Cribs’ style experience at Rory Sutherland’s House, food experiments with Just-Eat and a virtual house party featuring top DJs.
“It’s been incredible to see how enthusiastic many of the industry’s biggest names have been about participating in the 99//Club Digital Festival. You can learn a lot in 99 seconds and the format lends itself to delivering an intense hit of inspiration and ideas to attendees.
“We wanted to try and use digital event content in a different way and I’m pleased to say that passes are getting snapped up faster than a delivery slot at Ocado right now!,” said Dan Brain, MAD//Fest London’s Co-founder + Content Director.